Technical services - TECHNICAL CENTER
Materials Laboratory Tests, Consulting and Engineering, Testing and Simulation Center.
TEST, DEVELOP, and VALIDATE the optimal packaging, protection and transport solutions for your products in real-world conditions.
Qualification of packaging components: paper, cardboard, compact cardboard, corrugated cardboard, PEHD film, PP film, barrier supports and complexes.
Characterization of primary, secondary and tertiary packaging.
A set of equipment for inspecting test and measurement instruments
Evaluation of transport, handling, storage, stacking, impact and vibration stresses
Dynamic and physical tests under real, permanent or accidental stress on stocked, transported and conveyed products.
- Prevent damage.
- Evaluate the performance, the reliability and features of packaging and packing processes.
- Validate the packaging solutions in terms of endurance and under exceptional situations.
- Avoid overwrapping.
- Optimize packaging.
- Generate savings.
A testing and simulation center integrated into our innovation process.
Don't leave anything to chance!
Our EXPERTs test and validate your packaging and packing solutions in real situations by recreating the loads experienced.
Our teams of EXPERTs propose a variety of services:
● creation or adaptation of custom products. PRODUCT ENGINEERING.
● creation or adaptation of custom process products. PROCESS ENGINEERING.
● material analyses in our MATERIALS LABORATORIES.
The CGP COATING INNOVATION research center and its collaborators are on the road toward ISTA (International Safe Transit Association) certification